[softwarelist] Re: OvnPro 2.77 type 5 errors

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:43:45 +0000

In message <501817a297asgard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keith Hopper <asgard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

hasn't occurred because it crashed)?  In addition to this I have three
OvnPro dynamic areas - one of 1104kb, the other two of 1108kb. All,
correspond to crashes of the same document - so why the different sizes? Is

If Ovation crashes its dynamic area will be orphaned. There are utilities around "killda" (?) that you can use to remove them. Not ideal.

I'd be inclined to construct a simple example document that others can look at. You mentioned a crash when copying to another document, but perhaps you could turn off pictures in the destination document before copying.

What happens if you construct a new document using the suspect image?

As ever I think Martin W has the best suggestion, so maybe you'll give that a go.