[softwarelist] Re: OvnPro 2.77 type 5 errors

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 21:47:42 +0000

In message <92409d1a50.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Wuerthner <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

In message <A$qKG0D5HfZJFwE4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Are you sure you looked at the right file?

Yes. Hard to say this, but my problem is that I had the Artworks applet turned off on RISC OS - I must have been doing some tests last time.

problematic one is in a grouped frame at the bottom of page 6 (the
green lawnmower silhouette).
rectangular path description with move and draw operators whereas the
fcurve of the newly created (working) frame contains a "box"

You've got it. The lawn mower frame is irregular, select the curve edit tool and click on it. I presume the quick fix is to select the frame and then use object->shape to set it to rectangular.

Things fit with the idea of rendering to a sprite with an illegal size. What will be interesting is to determine just why this image is producing the problem - presumably 1000's of images have been rendered in this way.

ISTR some sort of tiling goes on, if memory is short.

I will investigate tomorrow.

I hope Keith is smiling over his cornflakes.