[softwarelist] Re: OvnPro 2.77 type 5 errors

  • From: Keith Hopper <asgard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:55:59 +1300

In article <8Jll73FBboYJFw47@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> In message <501817a297asgard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keith Hopper
> <asgard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >     This has led me to wonder whether the problem is related to redrawing
> >when some cache limit has been reached, a region is put out of the cache
> >and thus re-rendering is necessary.

> Up to here it sounds like a memory effect. If there was something wrong
> with just one graphic one would expect that graphic alone in a document
> to go wrong.

[snip]

     You probably don't want to know you were right!  The little Where
utility makes repeatably the following dreaded report -

"Address FC031A00 is at offset 0001392C in module UtilityModule"

     *help modules reports MOS Utilities version 5.11

     I rather think this may be bad news --- unless someone can enlighten
me otherwise!

     Ah! Well!

                    Keith

--