[softwarelist] Re: OvationPro and memory allocation

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:02:59 +0100

In article <541bd5454e.janvred@xxxxxxxx>,
   JMAH van Vredenburch <janvredenburch@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[Snip]

> If you take out the next 2 applets there is no flickering:

> !ColSupp
> !TextPal

> I appreciate that the absence of !ColSupp is not asked for :-(

After extensive testing this afternoon, I've narrowed it down. !ColSupp has
no effect here, so that appears to be ok.

However, it was an applet causing the task memory flickering, and it's the
!IdxPro applet - whatever that is, I forget now.

Removing that stops the flickering when I type. Replacing it, starts the
flickering again - so I've temporarily removed it and I'll see if I
encounter any LTS problems again....

--
Paul Vigay                 __\\|//__            Life,
                           (` o-o ')        the Universe

Honk if you love peace and quiet.