[softwarelist] Re: OvationPro and memory allocation

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:19:30 +0100

In article <4e45caeee6lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess there could be all manner of variables here, because it
> might even be one of the applets installed or something.

Not observing the effect here, here is a bit more info.

I actually have very few applets installed:
!Arrange
!Clipbrds
!ColPal
!ColSupp
!Document
!Fill
!Imposit
!JoinLine
!OArtWrks
!PagePal
!Statnry
!StylePal

I use Aemulor sometimes as needed. It is not run at Boot, but fired
up to Run (dare I say it) Publisher sometimes - in connection with
some work I do for Paul Beverley.

When I first did the tests, on a machine that had been running for
several days, Aemulor had been used, but had been quit again (several
times over). After the more recent tests after a reboot, Aemulor had
definitely not been seen.

Chris...

--
Chris Johnson