[softwarelist] Re: OvationPro and fonts used

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 13:34:09 +0000

In message <50b6ec2128theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Greenfield <theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

I've recently installed !FontList to OvPro to check the fonts used in a
document that isn't printing to PS3 and there are certainly some fonts
that I don't (actively) use in the document.

There is a bug, or probably several which result in OP counting font use incorrectly. I think a save as DDL, reload should reset those counts.

Over at Windows, if a document complains of missing fonts on loading any font references which actually are not used are removed once you get past the warning.

I don't think OP documents count font use in graphics files, but there is a setting in choices which makes it check on loading documents for missing fonts in graphics.