[softwarelist] Re: OvationPro 2.77(Iyonix) - large document memory problem

  • From: Jeremy Nicoll - zf freelists <jn.fr.lsts.74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:29:07 +0100

Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ... I quickly cottoned on to the simple rule, keep your large doc in
> bits... Easier to manage on screen, less chance of the Doc processor going
> TU and taking your latest additions with it, etc. It's also easier to move
> through and edit.

For a long time I've also been in the habit of keeping a DDL copy of each
document as well as the normal OvnPro file.

It'd be nice if there was a way to persuade OP to save both filetypes
automatically, rather than one needing to do it manually.

I dare say it could be done with a script.

--
Jeremy C B Nicoll - my opinions are my own