[softwarelist] Ovation and Ovation Pro

  • From: "Gerald OvPro" <ovpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OvPro" <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:56:28 -0000

In my most recent article in Archive I wrote that files in Ovation and Ovation Pro format were not interchangeable. By this, what I mean is that files created in Ovation Pro can not be loaded into Ovation and that files created in Ovation can not be loaded into Ovation Pro.

I have been told that although this is 'almost true' it is not totally correct.

Perhaps someone could make a definitive statement about the loading of 'old' Ovation format files into Ovation Pro (what is needed to do it etc) and (if it can be done) the reverse process (Ovation Pro to Ovation) so that I can correct my (inadvertent) error.

Gerald Fitton