[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro new version 5th. January 2010

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:55:00 +0000

Hi,

In message <b2d369d550.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I cant find OPCA to update it!

In that case I would not bother. OPCA is ancient, and in the unlikely event that you use it, you will have updated it long ago.

I presume this is because the latest version in common with all post 26 bits mentions that applets have to be 32 bit versions - well yes, but you only have to do the update once, and you probably did it in 2003.