[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro for RISC OS product changes

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 18:53:34 +0100

Hi,

OK, I will investigate making the isv fonts available on line - I thought they were unloved.

The problem is that they would then be available to all - <sigh> I will have to look at what is on the OP CD, I was assuming that it was all mine to give away (isv fonts aside).

You've all got these isv fonts, they're never going to be updated, what's to gain here.

The archive will be open to the world, all the key does is stop anyone from running Ovation Pro.

The 'key' by the way is the RegData file that sits inside !OvnPro.