[softwarelist] Ovation Pro and Borders

  • From: Jhr JMAH van Vredenburch <janvredenburch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:11:51 +0200

To all Users of Ovation Pro, RiscOS and Windoze version

At present I am looking into the possibility to create additional
Borders for Ovation Pro. To avoid that these new borders clash with
borders you have possibly created yourself I ask you to send me the
information on the additional "Line definitions" (in the form "Line 0
0xFFFFFFF 0x1400 0x0") you have defined.
 I do not need info on the border definitions you possibly created.
  The original Ovation Pro program has Line 1 to Line 6 already
defined.

--
Greetings,
JohnvV