[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro Windows Manual

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 22:40:53 +0100

In article <3DEPMFBD$sLEFwUQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >> Haven't seen my copy yet, David.
> >I can add a Me too.

> The thing is you only get a copy of the printed manual if you've paid=20
> =A3100, i.e. if you've not bought an upgrade but have instead bought
> a=20 brand new copy for Windows.

> I'm sorry to put it in such blunt terms, but I hope that explains it.

> Now if you still think you should have a printed manual but haven't
> got=20 one (and live in the UK) let me know.

Just to assuage my confusion... It would help if there weren't =20 =A3100
etc in the postings.
Brain not working well today, too many idiots trying to be funny.

I bought a copy of RO OvPro years ago, last year I also bought a copy of
Win OvPro, I have the CD here in the stand beside my desk.
This was an upgrade?

Cheers
Dave S