[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro, JPEGs, Uniprint

  • From: Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:13:41 +0100

On 23 May, Bernard Veasey wrote:
> In message <8cb77cd751.Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Brian Howlett
> <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>> Instead of just switching them off, try removing OPro from Geminus
>> altogether.

> Just tried removing Ovation Pro from the Geminus list - the problem
> remains.

I only suggested this because I don't have OPro listed under Geminus,
and don't have the problem.

> The Geminus acceleration options list then says:

> ArtWorks - All ticked
> Filer - All ticked
> SwiftJPEG - All ticked
> Ovation Pro (Temporarily Removed)
> Other Apps - All unticked

I'm not printing to a RISC OS printer, I use PDF3 and PrintPDF and
then print the resultant .pdf file on my Ubuntu PC as neither of my
printers work with RISC OS. I understand from other posts that this
will not trigger the error.
--
Brian Howlett