[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro DDL file weirdness

  • From: Tony van der Hoff <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:36:34 +0100

On 22 Jul at 0:46 Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message <4f061de680brian.jordan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> On 21 Jul, Tony van der Hoff <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Ovation Pro 2.76 running under RISC OS.
>
> > I have a document, for which the Master for the front page is shown at
> > http://www.vanderhoff.org/tony/masterpage.jpeg. The lower frame (headed
> > "sysyem design") is a grouping of the 4 constituent frames. All 4 have
> > text runaround set to off.
>
> [Snip]
>
> > A cut-down version of this document is available in DDL and native
> > format at http://www.vanderhoff.org/tony/doc.zip.
>
> > Any help/advice will be gratefully acknowledged.
>
> It's late and I have just had a quick look. Is there a problem with the
> grouping of the four frames? I ask because I can't ungroup the grouped
> frame in either the native nor DDL files. Duplicates of those frames will,
> however, ungroup.

Thanks, Brian. No, I don't think there's a problem there; at least they
ungroup OK for me. In fact ungrouping and regrouping them is one way I get
the main document back on track.

Presumably you are treating it as a Master document?

--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Buckinghamshire, England