[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro & Beagleboard

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 14:29:04 +0100

Hi,

In message <mpro.mr0d2z06i4a7k01r1.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
The other thing that might be relevant (or not) is that loading another
application can be enough to cause O-Pro to "Type 3" or "Type 5" by itself
(eg. I've just loaded ArtWorks and as its splash screen finished, O-Pro fell

That sounds vaguely like something I have heard before - maybe the archives of this list will say more. However this has never been pinned down as a bug in OP - then again as far as I recall it has never been pinned down at all.