[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro & Beagleboard

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 22:37:51 +0100

Hi,

In message <mpro.mqysxv09n0pnk01ok.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I'm using O-Pro on a Beagleboard, currently running RISC OS 5.20 (but
similar problems existed on 5.18 as well). O-Pro is version 2.77u; I have
the latest versions of the Colour Supplement and Ovation1 applets from
http://www.davidpilling.net/ovationpro/opr.html

I was going to say "latest versions" but it sounds like you have them.

It can be the documents that are to blame, or they trigger a bug which is worse on Beagle. You could try the DDL route to cleaning them up.

Can be some oddity of Beagle - over to others to answer that...