[softwarelist] Re: OvPro to other file formats.

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 12:52:22 +0100

Hi,

On 04/05/2014 20:44, Dave Symes wrote:
Load the PDF into a PC app called Able2Doc.
It will then Convert and Export/Save as a Word file (Or OpenOffice).

This has been discussed in the past. It might be of interest to others if you could put on a web site your best example of a conversion.

I'm in the brave new world of Win 8.1 with Thunderbird email, sorry for any problems with the email.

If we were playing Pointless, the most common reaction to the above is "you should have got Win 7".

www.davidpilling.com

www.davidpilling.com