[softwarelist] Re: OvPro to other file formats.

  • From: "D. J. Willington" <djw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 07:50:57 +0100 (BST)

David,
I have OvPro for RO and OvPro for Windows.
Like yourself I have used the former for years (still do) but I cannot
remember how to transfer files from the former to the later (I think I
have done it in the past but my memory fails me). If this could be done
that should answer your problem (I suppose).
Dave Willington