[softwarelist] Re: OvPro scroll speed

  • From: Andy Ling <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 09:13:09 +0000

I think the scroll speed may be affected by what you have selected. For example, if you double click to select a word it will scroll faster than if you just click to select a letter.

Could that be the problem?

Andy Ling

On 03/11/2022 09:06, Paul Sprangers wrote:

Op 3-11-2022 om 09:50 schreef Chris Hughes:

This is from RISC OS 5, but go to Configuration and then Mouse and you can
change various things like scroll speed etc.

I think Dave means something else: when selecting a bunch of text by dragging a bounding box, the OPro window starts scrolling automatically = and fast - when nearing the bottom. The SELECT and ADJUST approach avoids this.

Kind regards,
Paul