[softwarelist] Re: OvPro scroll speed

  • From: Paul Sprangers <paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 09:31:20 +0100

Op 6-11-2022 om 03:08 schreef David Pilling:

Thanks for the comments. This ROOLforum page points to the official documentation:

https://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/11/topics/17041?page=1

That thread was raised by me, and it may be good to know that the problems that I ran into eventually appeared to be caused by the fact that I had 2 different scroll modules running simultaneously on my setup: the Wimp one and the one that comes with !HID. That's all right as long as you don't want to intercept scrolling events in your program, but if you do, you better switch off the HID one, which is now possible in the latest build.

Kind regards,
Paul
To unsubscribe or subscribe goto: //www.freelists.org/list/davidpilling