[softwarelist] Re: OvPro for Windows

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 23:18:32 +0100

In message <5316cbed4e.jaycee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

However when I tried to load one of my documents from RISCOS it
appeared to load the first page which appeareed briefly on the screen
before an error came up saying 'empty document'.
Isd this a 'feature of the demo version or are there some docs from
RISCOS that the Windows version won't load?

Not a feature of the demo version - demo version is the full version but time limited (it starts to load slower after a certain date - 24th June ISTR).

So news to me. Just check the size of the file on Windows compared with RISC OS (a bit of a challenge because Windows does not always tell you the real file size). In other words has the file been corrupted in transit.