[softwarelist] OvPro and a Style

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:04:12 +0100

Ovation Pro 2.77s (27 May 2011)
SARPC running Select RO 6.20

There a single page of a document at:

http://www.triffid.co.uk/dstuff/dpd.zip

I've been attempting to create a Style based on BaseStyle (or not in some
attempts) that I can apply to the cast listing only in the document.

It's quite simple, I just want a Style that applies 8 point Trinity to a
selection of text (The Cast list).

While I have no problem creating the Style, nothing I do will apply that
style to the relevant part of the doc.

If I create the same Style, but with any other size of text (Not 8pt) then
the Style applies okay.

It appears that 8 point is the problem.

Could some kind person take pity on my tired brain and attempt to create a
Style Trinity 8pt and apply it to a selection of that document.

Thanks
Dave

--

Dave Triffid