[softwarelist] Re: OvPro and RTF

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 18:46:33 +0000 (GMT)

In article <xqTMjWBFpicNFwq4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Hi,

> In message <86412baf51.chris@xxxxxxxx>, Chris Hughes
> <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >You have smart quotes on by default in OPro. Goto Opro Icon and menu
> >over it then Choices and under the TEXT tab is the option to turn off
> >Smart Quotes, (remember to SAVE the change)

> Can I say that only changes text file import.

> I'd not quite taken in the importance of import from foreign file
> formats. Changing translation tables in various places is a good idea.
> Another idea would be to set up a bulk search / replace like the fluff
> applet, so you'd have one click before exporting.

How would that be done, when I look at Fluff in the on screen Ov document
applets list I see no arrow pointing to any configs etc.

If it means writing a script of some sort and sticking that inside the
Fluff applet.

Sounds of strange laughter resound around this office. Fay has rushed to
the cupboard for my straight Jacket...

Yes well that won't happen, I wouldn't know where to start.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid