[softwarelist] Re: OvPro Line borders

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 22:23:38 +0000 (GMT)

In article <efca39b453.janvred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Jhr JMAH van Vredenburch <janvredenburch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <53b35c0fe4dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip]

> > I've scanned and OCR'd the relevant bit of page 168 it is quite brief,
> > pasted in below.

> Thank you very much. I now understand why users have trouble to
> understand how to create Draw borders.

> Time permitting is I shall see what results and perhaps better
> explanation I can come up with.

Okay.
I've had a serious brain bash at the border business and I've managed to
create a simple border that works.

I've written up the process and supplied the finished border file ready to
be dropped into the ...!OvnPro.!OvnResDir.Borders  directory to play with.

If you use the below noted URL, it'll download an archive containing...

How/dpd         An OvPro document detailing the process.
Z4WLHowto       A drawfile with a description of how to do it.
Image/Jpg       A screen grab of the process and illustration of various
                elements.
Z4WL            The drawfile border created by the described process, and
                ready to drop into the OvPro Borders directory.
                (...!OvnPro.!OvnResDir.Borders).

http://www.triffid.co.uk/dstuff/borderhow.zip

Enjoy
Dave