[softwarelist] Re: Ov to Html

  • From: Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:45:55 +0100

In article <54ab6e6d88dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The deed is done, text and grabs put together in an ovPro document.
> The archive containing it is at:

> http://www.triffid.co.uk/dstuff/OvtoEpub.zip

> I hope you find it useful.

Great stuff Dave. In particular thanks for alerting me to the existence
of Sigil. A couple of years back when I wanted to do something like this
I missed this program. Also Calibre seems more able in this area than I
remember. What with this and you and Mr Pilling clarifying a few OPro
issues the recipes I promised I would make Kindle readable may now be
several steps closer. Thanks again for the work you have put into thia.

BJ