[softwarelist] Re: Ov to Html

  • From: "Chris Bell (Lists)" <chris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 22:15:20 +0100

Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Chris Bell (Lists) <chris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > The files seen on the Win side will have an additional comma suffix.

> > Only if your MimeMap file isn't up-to-date.  You can download one from
> > http://www.timil.com/riscos/mimemap

> My Mimemap has references to both Jpeg and Html but if created in RO then
> transferred to the Win side still have the comma suffix.

Using LanMan98 to transfer files from RO to Windows...

If I comment out the HTML lines in MimeMap, reboot and copy 'index/html'
to a Windows directory, then arrives as 'index.html,faf'.

If I restore the HTML lines in MimeMap, reboot and copy the same file,
then it arrives as 'index/html'.

Something to do with running !Internet during boot?

Chris.