[softwarelist] Re: Odd printer effect

  • From: John Mulrooney <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:59:52 +0000 (GMT)

On 13 Feb, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <50e8a9cfe8john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Mulrooney
> <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

> >When I try to load a .dpd (Ovation) document I get the
> >error "OvnPro has stopped working"  this is later
> >followed by a message saying that "windows can't find
> >'c:\path.to.doc.dpd' please check. . ."

> Are you saying this happens when you double click a file
> or does it also happen when you load files using the
> Open menu in OPW?
Not sufficient info :-(  (sorry)
I *should* have mentioned also: I can't double click (or use
menu options) to run Ovation to start a new document.
Before Ovation starts, I get the error: 'Windows has stopped
working'

I can't open it with double click, I can't open it with
'menu> open', I can't use 'menu > print' either, all give an
error as above.

John