[softwarelist] OT: Sibelius

  • From: andy.ling@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:17:50 +0000

Sorry for the off-topic post, but this is my easiest access to a group of
Acorn users.

I was clearing out at the weekend and came across a copy of Sibelius 7 for
Acorn.
I'm wondering of anyone can make use of it.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone that is, then contact me off-list

Regards

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.