[softwarelist] Re: O-Pro's future

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:47:51 +0100

On 29 Jun 2008  Michael Talibard <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ovation Pro's future, as far as I am concerned, is that I
> shall go on using it indefinitely (despite being also a fan of
> the Mac). OPro does almost everything I want from such
> a program, and does it well. Why look for anything else?

> I shall purchase, out of sheer loyalty and gratitude, any
> upgrades I am offered, whether I need them or not. The
> one I would really welcome, though, is export of PDF.

Loyalty and gratitude indeed! I know at least one person who bought
OPW, not out of immediate need, but 10% in case RISC OS vanished, and
90% out of a feeling that it had become necessary to put money into
David's hand.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter  \  /      zfc Er       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.