[softwarelist] Re: O-Pro's future

  • From: Jhr JMAH van Vredenburch <janvredenburch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:08:18 +0200

In message <gemini.k2yznd00dnzz603ao.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Ray Dawson <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jhr JMAH van Vredenburch <janvredenburch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> In message <4fb45d73famonster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Robert Greenfield <monster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> [snip]
>>

>>> Any other possible features or improvements?
>>> - I'd like a 'screen redraw' button to clear the occasional detritus
>>> left by processes.
>>
>> Ctrl Q.  Works on RiscOS and Win version.

> That does a letter swap on my RISC OS version. Put the cursor between two
> characters and Ctrl-Q swaps them.

> I /think/ it's as it came.

???
 I need CS_Q for character swap which is I believe hardwired in the
program. (see page 270 of the RiscOS manual)

If I recall correctly C_Q was proposed later, i.e. after OvationPro
2.60 appeared, by David Pilling. I have it in the !Macros file,
defined as stated by P.C. Newbie

--
Greetings,
JohnvV