[softwarelist] OPro script language functions (RISC OS )

  • From: Gavin Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:02:18 GMT

Hi, and a happy Christmas to all,

I'm currently writing an applet that stores data within the document
using the the Document Tagged Data Manager functions.

Is there function or a reliable way to flag that the document has been
modified from an applet? I want to make it clear that the document has
not been saved since the tags were stored in the document.

I thought of inserting some text using type() then deleting it but
there's no way to guarantee that the caret is in a text frame. Any
other thoughts how to do this?

Gavin.