[softwarelist] Re: OPro de-registering itself

  • From: Robin Hampshire <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:33:03 +0100

In article <2bdb4d3951.Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Windows version of OvPro has a different reg number to the RISC OS
> version of OvPro.  David will have to remind you of the original
> Windows username and reg number that was issued to you.

Thank you - in that case the registration card I found must be even older
than I thought it was, but I seem to recall that both RISC OS and W
versions had the same reg no, unless I am mis-remembering.

> Make sure you log on as the Administrator user in Windows 7 when
> entering the OvPro reg code otherwise it won't work.  Logging on as
> another Windows user with Administrator privileges doesn't enable
> OvPro to be registered.

There is only one user on this machine, who is the Administrator,
bottlewasher and all else besides (I think).

regards,

--
Robin Hampshire
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx