[softwarelist] OPro WinXP default widow position and size

  • From: Anthony Hilton <ajh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SoftwareList <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 19:13:57 +0100

I recently swapped my CRT monitor (1280x1024) for a slightly lower resolution LCD (1024x768) and now all Opro windows (documents and master pages) open high and too big (the title bar is off screen at the top). Even documents which were saved in my preferred position and size re-open in this way, not where they were when last worked on.

Alt-space gets the system menu and I can then move the window and subsequently re-size it.

I have re-sized and positioned a blank document then saved as default without changing where new windows open.

I tried searching without finding this information.

Please can someone remind me (I'm sure I have seen the information) how to set the default position and size for OPro Win windows.

Thanks

Anthony
--
Anthony Hilton