[softwarelist] Re: OPW - disappearing pictures

  • From: Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 10:36:52 +0000

I have an OPW document created at least a year ago, which contains several B&W pictures. I'm guessing that the pictures were copied and pasted from an original MSWORD document. The pictures are visible in the OPW document, but when I print the file to PDF using Acrobat Distiller, the pictures are not visible in the PDF.

Is this as expected? Is there away of making them visible in the PDF, or should I be thinking of redrawing the pictures, saving them in DRAW or TIFF format, then reimporting them into OPW?
--
C.B.