[softwarelist] Re: OPW - direct PostScript

  • From: Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:21:38 +0000

Phil Dennison wrote:
charles wrote:
 In article <op.uk4j9jm07kyep4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
    Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

So, if there are any Mac users out there with a copy of Acrobat who can supply the answer, I'd be most grateful.
--
C.B.

On my Mac version of Distiller (8.1.3), go to 'Settings' in the top menu bar, then 'Edit Adobe PDF Settings...', and default page size is at the bottom of the window.

Amazing ... I had opened Distiller on many occasions but had not noticed that different options (compared to opening Acrobat itself) appeared on the top menu bar. So, thank you for that.

However, just before receiving your email, I had found a alternative way of getting there ... which is go to the directory where the default settings are stored, load one of them, change the page size, and save it with a different name. More tortuous, but same result.
--
C.B.