[softwarelist] Re: OPW anoying feature on import

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:05:48 +0000

Hi,

In message <97CE9E7C5023477DB195C2C3DF634037@XPHOMEPC>, Dan McCarthy <danmccat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
It is my own fault of course. Sometimes when importing a graphic into a frame, the frame has become deselected while I am looking for the graphic. If I fail to notice this OPW
says it has become confused and will have to close.

Thank you for being so tactful.

I've just tried this and it doesn't go wrong for me, so there must be something beyond what you say above.

I presume you're importing by drag and drop rather than using the File->Import menu?