[softwarelist] Re: OPW and Windows 7

  • From: "ARTHUR LACEY" <arthur7hr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:45:08 -0000

"Bruce Goatly" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [softwarelist] OPW and Windows 7

Not sure if this has been reported before; apologies if it has.

I just thought people (and especially David!) might like to know that
OPW installs fine on a test version of Windows 7 beta (which I have
running in a sandbox on my iMac under Parallels), and happily loads
documents created on my XP machine. I haven't been able to give it a
proper workout yet; I'll do so when time permits.

Did you mean Version 8 beta? I have used it for sseveral months and a couple of weeks ago Version 8 was released. No problems so far.

Ted Lacey
06:55:00