[softwarelist] Re: OP on Linux (revisited)

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 23:00:59 +0100

In a dim and distant universe
<ac282fb64f.steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> enlightened us thusly:

> Huh?  Have you ever /seen/ a copy of Personal Accountz, Paul?

I've seen a copy of the current Accountz yes. Mainly because a friend
wanted an accounts package and I recommended Prophet, but as that's not
available anymore (and he also has a PC) he bought a copy of Accountz. He
then phoned me up saying he didn't think it was very good - so I went round
to have a look - which is when I was shocked to see how slow it was.

Paul Vigay
Editor, www.RISCOS.org

--
Using, programming and promoting RISC OS - the most productive computer
system in the world. Check it out now, and change your view of computers!!

To reply/email, visit http://www.riscos.org/feedback/

I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.