[softwarelist] Re: New email address

  • From: Bruce Goatly <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:16:46 +0100

David Pilling wrote:

Hi,

The great demon email disaster is upon me. Twenty four years as a loyal customer and they have dumped a lot of work and added costs on me.

Anyway my new email address is:

david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would not mind hearing other peoples experience of migrating from demon to names.co (although I am only going to use that for a while as a backstop - if I can make it work).
That's a royal pain, David. Typical of Demon, though.

I've used names.co in the past but have since transferred all my domains and hosting from there and elsewhere to Xencentric (formerly Purley Hosting); the blessed Neil Spellings (there's only one saint in RISC OS land) is always very helpful if needed.

Xencentric also does free hosting for small (40MB) sites with low bandwidth. Just in case someone here needs that...

--
Bruce (no connection with Xencentric other than as a satisfied customer)