[softwarelist] Re: Nested lists

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:55:02 +0100

There doesn't seem to be a way of "restarting" the auto numbering
without having a line with auto numbering turned off.

Any thoughts?

Arrgh.

Or these auto numbering things are hard to grasp.

Seriously, my thought is that the numbers at one level restart after a paragraph at a higher level. Presumably those at the highest level restart after a paragraph without numbering.

What I'm saying is that you might be able to get the desired effect by using this fact.