[softwarelist] Re: More Stationery... Was Default Stationery

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 21:20:20 +0100

In article <wkt2w1IwHWcMFwvx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Hi,

> In message <514addc8dadave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes
> <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >"Other" gives the user the opportunity to define *one* additional size.
> >What if you need more additional sizes?

> Have a look at:

> http://www.crawford-print.co.uk/opro.php

> "
> PageSize    Version: 1.01 (15-Feb-04)

> An Ovation Pro applet that allows new page sizes to be added to Ovation
> Pro's list of built-in sizes that are available from the New document
> and Page guidelines dialogue windows.

> "

> That is for RISC OS...

Thanks for the info David.
I shall be glad when this weekend is finally over, Fay has been resizing
quite a number of her (Largish 100+ to 200 pages) documents from standard
A4 to that weird size the Yankees still use, then creating PDFs to send
over there.

Unfortunately it has not been possible to do the PDF work on RO because of
the size of the documents and the time it takes on RO for the PDF process,
so we've been using Win OvPro and PDFCreator on a reasonably spec'd
computer to print out of Win OvPro. (In seconds rather than forever on RO).

So both RISC OS Ovation Pro and Windows Ovation Pro have been very, very
busy this weekend.

Thanks for OvPro and the advice.
Dave

--