[softwarelist] Re: More Stationery... Was Default Stationery

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 21:12:09 +0100

On 23 Aug, dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On the advice of one of Fay's USA friends I did download the latest
> version of CutePDF early Sunday AM and install it, unfortunately it
> didn't make any difference, after creating the PDF the transparency was
> still black.  :-(

> Dave

Just to double check I wasn't going to the 'Senile dimensions', I had a
work through with CutePDF (Latest version).

My original note was correct, its output is no different to that of
PDFCreator... Transparency is blacked out.

It's not a massive amount of work extracting the illos and reconstructing
them Sans transparency.

Slightly interesting aside, using another PC app or two to create graphics
with transparency, the PDF output shows transparency as a whiteout, rather
than a blackout.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid