[softwarelist] Re: More Stationery... Was Default Stationery

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:19:52 +0100

In article <cYv9fhK7OacMFwJh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> In message <514af7035cdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes
> <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >Printed out of OvPro the documents, including graphics, print perfectly
> >okay, but put them though a PDF process and any sprite transparencies
> >used in the graphic construct are just black areas. It's *not* a
> >problem for me to sort such things out

> Does that mean I have to provide the solution... well use level 3 direct
> PostScript in OPW. It all depends what the printer driver supports.

> I did agree with you about the PNG stuff, I know I didn't get around to
> sorting it out.

Mmnn!
I guess you misunderstood my meaning of. "It's *not* a problem for me to
sort such things out"

I didn't mean, it's not my problem, so *you* (DP) sort it out.

I meant, It's not a problem for me to correct the difficulty she's having,
because I extract the problem graphics from the document, rework them to
remove any transparency and then reinsert them back in the document.  ;-)

With regard to level 3 PS, not a subject I know much about... Aside from
knowing if you have the latest versions of some expensive Adobe software
installed, they will be PS3.

So I have no idea what Printing out of OvPro Windows through PDFCreator
is/does... I set it up and she just clicks the OvPro Print button, and
with a bit of luck ends up with a usable PDF.

Thanks
Dave

--

Dave Triffid