[softwarelist] Mime types for Ovation pro files

  • From: Mark Fraser <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:23:35 +0100

I'm currently running the read only version of Ovation Pro under WINE on
Linux and needed to set up the filetyping for the various filetypes used
underr OP. I did a quick search on the Internet and could'nt find anything,
so came up with these:

.dpd application/vnd.ovation.document = b27
.dps application/vnd.ovation.style    = b26

Unless someone has already defined some mime types?

Also, I don't suppose anyone has some file icons I could use that would be
suitable for a KDE based Linux desktop?

|\  /| ark Fraser /mfraz2002@xxxxxxxxxxx