[softwarelist] Re: Margin problem in OvationPro

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:27:58 +0000

In message <ce2dfcfa50.Alan.Adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

 your text is going beyond the default frame,
   which has no direct effect
 your text is clipped when printed

Alan - that's a good point, when I said text poking out of frames, I meant the frame that the text is in. As you say, text going beyond the default principal frame whilst contained in another frame means nothing.

Printer margins are well worth looking at. Changing the print scale and position (in OP) can help you get your work in the printable area.