[softwarelist] Re: Layout sheet

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:34:09 +0000

In message <4ea642d8e8louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Louie <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

If you are sending composite printouts then all bets are off, because
the RISC OS printer driver system is RGB based any CMYK data will be
scrambled.
I think we found the problem. So do you suggest I explain this to them and
ask to send them to separation files?

Worth a go. Producing separations has its own tricks.

I think times have changed when OP came out in 1997, supplying separated files was normal. Over the years there has been a move to composite.