[softwarelist] Re: Layout sheet

  • From: Louie <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:29:50 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4ea607976cgav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Gavin Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip]

> EPS? How are you creating these EPS files from the PostScript output -
> what program(s) are you using? And why not just use the PostScript
> output created by !Printers?

I am printing the files to postscript from !Printers. I then load them to
view them using ghostview. The last printer wanted only PDF which resulted
in the atrocious quality of printing, as they could not separate the plates
properly, or could see the images correctly due to internal layering within
the files. Also, because they were in PDF they were unable to edit the
files.

> Are you providing individual separations
> for each page or a composite printout?

No they do that.