[softwarelist] Re: Installing OvnPro on 64bit W8.1

  • From: Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 19:33:46 +0100

On 9 Oct 2015, at 19:31, David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Bernard,

On 09/10/15 18:59, Bernard Veasey wrote:
I have always found that I have to log on to Windows as the user
Administrator, not some other windows user with admin privileges when
installing and registering OvPro otherwise I will get not registered errors.
OvPro works fine on both Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit and Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
installed in this way.
Bernard.

How about the font installer - has everyone had problems with that, or is it
an oddity.

I have encountered one or two people with font installer problems in the past.

www.davidpilling.com