[softwarelist] Re: Installing OvnPro on 64bit W8.1

  • From: "Dave Morrell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "morrell.david1" for DMARC)
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 07:17:53 +0100

David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I'm back behind my desktop machine running Windows 10.

Right click, run as administrator on the font installer, it works.

Work that out...

It was spookily quick. But the fonts are installed, and anyway Jeremy
complained that it faulted on OP not being registered, and it certainly did
not do that for me.

Hi David

I still get the message that it needs a registered version of OP. OP says it is
registered. This is on the latest release of Win 10 64 bit. with OPro v2.92
25th June 2013.

I also put OP onto my laptop to test it and got the same result.

--
Dave Morrell