[softwarelist] Re: Impression to OPro - page numbering

  • From: JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 18:15:38 GMT

In message <4e01d868b5ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Ray Favre <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You may have seen a request here about getting an OPro version of the
> Dr Wimp Manual - which I foolishly agreed to try to provide!

[snip conversion problems]

Ray as the person who asked about the manual it may not be worth your
while expending so much effort on just one request.

Can I ask anyone who is using DrWimp and OPro to post here to indicate
to Ray how much this conversion is actually needed.  At the moment I
get round it by renumbering the master page bottom frames by changing
1-4 all to 1, 2-42 all to 2 etc (not the correct chapter numbers just
illustrating). Of course indexing and contents are all screwed up and
you do get some pages with large blanks at the bottom but it is
useable.

Section 3 I keep I a separate folder anyway.

--
JayCee